We are looking for a part-time sales associate at our retail location, for between 16-24 hours per week. This is a permanent position with the potential of being increased to full time. We are looking for an individual who is a team player with a positive and professional attitude. An individual who thrives in multitasking with the business aspects of retail while being customer service oriented.
Retail responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrive to work on time and appropriately dressed in a manner that upholds brand identity with an energetic and positive attitude.
- Adaptable, self-motivated, works cohesively with other staff members while also comfortable working independently.
- Assist in receiving shipments, visually merchandising the store, maintaining a clean, neat, sized, and organized store.
Customer service specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet customers in a friendly manner and build a relationship with your customer from greeting through post-sale contact.
- Interacts with customers in a courteous, amicable manner.
- Demonstrates product knowledge and fashion trends when speaking with customers to drive sales.
Physical and mental requirements needed for this position:
- Operate a computer and cash register, folding merchandise, packaging merchandise.
- Stand and walk for the majority of work shift.
- Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise. Lift arms and reach over the head, lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
Education and experience we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Retail experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
If you're interested please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com